- Sanku Dey and Enayetur Raheem (2016). Multilevel multinomial logistic regression model for identifying factors associated with anemia in children 6-59 months in northeastern states of India. Cogent Mathematics, Posted Online 1 March 2016
- Enayetur Raheem and Hasinur Rahaman Khan (2015). Identifying factors of anemia in children — a multilevel multinomial logistic regression model using SAS® PROC GLIMMIX. Accepted for Western Users of SAS Software Educational Forum and Conference, September 9-11, 2015, San Diego, California, USA
- Jahan Y, Raheem E, Akhteruzzaman M, Hussain MA, Kazal RK, Jahan, RA. (2015) Association of TSH Level with First Trimester Pregnancy Loss in Anti-TPO Antibody Negative Women in Bangladesh. Med J Obstet Gynecol 3(3): 1061.
- Sanku Dey, Enayetur Raheem, and Preenan Sarkar (2014). Identifying the Factors Influencing Institutional and Non-Institutional Delivery Practices in Slums of Shillong City. Health and Population – Perspectives and Issues 37 (3 & 4), 76-87, 2014 (Published in June 2015)
- Sanku Dey, Enayetur Raheem (2015). Socio-Economic Determinants of Family Planning Acceptance among Slum Dwellers of Shillong City, Meghalaya–A Multivariate Analysis using Logistic Regression Model, Demography India (Forthcoming, 2015).
- Yusuf Ali, Shah AL-Emran, M. B. Islam, and E. Raheem (2014). Adaptation to climate change in coastal saline area of south-western region of Bangladesh. Int. J. Sustain. Agril. Tech. 10(4): 09-16, April 2014
- S. Ejaz Ahmed, and S. E. Raheem, (2012). Shrinkage and absolute penalty estimation in linear models, WIREs Computational Statistics. Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 541–553, November/December 2012.
- Raheem, S. E, Ahmed S. E., Doksum K. A. (2012). Absolute penalty and shrinkage estimation in partially linear models. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis. 56(4):874-891.
- Raheem, S. E. and Ahmed, S. E. (2011). Positive-shrinkage and Pretest Estimation in Multiple Regression: A Monte Carlo study with Applications. Journal of Iranian Statistical Society. 10(2):267-289. URL
- Ahmed, S E, Raheem E, Hossain M. S. (2010). Absolute Penalty Estimation. International Encyclopedia of Statistical Science.
- Raheem, S. E., Syeda Shamema Sultana and Mohammad Shahed Masud (2006). Factors contributing to Bangladesh’s GDP: A principal component factor analysis approach. BRAC Univeristy Journal, Vol III, No.1, pp. 27-33.
- Hossain, A and Raheem, S. E. (2005). A comparison of nonparametric and parametric approaches for estimating survivor function. AIUB Journal of Science and Engineering, Vol 4, No. 1, pp. 19-24.
- Raheem, S. E. and J. A. Syeda (2004). Intergenerational Mobility in Landholding among the Santal Tribe: A Markov Chain Model Approach. Social Science Review, Dhaka University Studies (Part D), Vol 20, No. 2, pp. 67-77.
- Raheem, S. E. and Sekander Hayat Khan (2002). Combining Probability of Emptiness and Mean First Overflow Time of a Dam to Determine its Capacity. Journal of Spatial Hydrology, Vol. 2, No.2. URL
- Erie St. Clair and South West Local Health Integration Networks’ Falls Prevention Best Practices Collaborative, London, Ontario, April 11, 2012.
- Absolute Penalty and Shrinkage Estimation in Linear Models, Poster at the Joint Statistical Meetings, Miami Beach, Florida, Jul 30 – Aug 4, 2011.
- Absolute Penalty and B-spline-based Shrinkage Estimation in Partially Linear Models, International Workshop on Perspectives on High-dimensional Data Analysis, Fields Institute, Toronto, Ontario, Canada, June 9-11, 2011
- “shrink”: An R Package for Shrinkage Estimation in Linear Regression Models, colloquium at the Department of Mathematics and Statistics, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada, November 18, 2010.
- Shrinkage M-Estimation in Partially Linear Models, presented at the 38th Annual Meeting of the Statistical Society of Canada, May 23 to 26, 2010 at Universite’ Laval, Quebec City, Canada.
- Shrinkage Versus Lasso in Partially Linear Models presented at 2009 Canadian Mathematical Society Annual Meeting, December 5-7, Windsor, ON, Canada.
- Utilizing SNPs to feature the candidate genes: HLA-DRB1, CTL4, PADI4 and PTPN22 in three Rheumatoid Arthritis studies: CANADA, NARAC and UK, (jointly with Hania Wormald and others) at Genetic Analysis Workshop 15 (GAW15), November 11-15, 2006, Florida, USA
- Obstructive sleep apnea case study. Statistical Society of Canada (SSC), Annual Meeting, 2006, London, ON, Canada.
- Poster on obstructive sleep apnea case study at the Statistical Society of Canada (SSC), Annual Meeting, London, ON, Canada.
- Attended Southern Ontario Statistical Graduate Students’ Seminar Days (SOSGSSD) held at McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada.
- On inferential methods for bivariate logistic distribution. Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- On tests of pseudorandom numbers. Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh.
- Fifth International Symposium on Optimization and Statistics. December 28–30, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh, India.
Dissertation & Theses
Absolute penalty and shrinkage estimation strategies in linear and partially linear models. Ph.D. dissertation, Statistics, University of Windsor, Windsor, ON, Canada
Inferential Methods for Bivariate Logistic Model. Unpublished M.Sc. research project. Department of Mathematics and Statistics, McMaster University, Hamilton, ON, Canada.
Determination of capacity of dam by considering probability of emptiness and average first overflow time. Unpublished MSc. thesis. Institute of Statistical Research and Training, University of Dhaka, Dhaka, Bangladesh
Teaching in North America, published in The Daily Star Campus, Vol. 2, Issue 123, 2009.