Enayetur Raheem, PhD
Data Scientist (Neurosciences)
Carolinas HealthCare System
720 E Morehead St.
Charlotte, NC 28202, USA
|Jun 2016 ~||Data Scientist, Carolinas HealthCare System, Charlotte, NC, USA|
|Aug 2013 ~ May 2016||Assistant Professor of Applied Statistics, University of Northern Colorado, Greeley, CO, USA|
|Aug 2012 ~ May 2013||Assistant Professor of Statistics, University of Wisconsin-Green Bay, Green Bay, WI, USA|
|Jan 2010 ~ Aug 2012||Data Analyst, Windsor-Essex County Health Unit, Windsor, Ontario, Canada|
- PhD in Statistics, 2012, University of Windsor, Windsor, Ontario, Canada
- Masters in Statistics, 2005, McMaster University, Hamilton, Ontario, Canada
- Masters in Applied Statistics, 2000, University of Dhaka, Bangladesh
Mohammad Sorowar Hossain, Md. Mahbub Hasan, Muhammad Sougatul Islam, Salequl Islam, Miliva Mozaffor, Md. Abdullah Saeed Khan, Nova Ahmed, Waheed Akhtar, Shahanaz Chowdhury, S. M. Yasir Arafat, Md. Abdul Khaleque, Zohora Jameela Khan, Tashmim Farhana Dipta, Shah Md. Zahurul Haque Asna, Md. Akram Hossain, KM Sultanul Aziz, Abdullah Al Mosabbir, Enayetur Raheem (2018). Chikungunya outbreak (2017) in Bangladesh: Clinical profile, economic impact and quality of life during the acute phase of the disease. PLOS: Neglected Tropical Diseases
Nova Ahmed, Enayetur Raheem, Nusrat Rahman, Zillur Rahman Khan, Abdullah Mosabbir, Mohammad Sorowar Hossain (2018). Managing autism spectrum disorder in developing countries by utilizing existing resources: A perspective from Bangladesh. Autism
Md. Mahbub Hasan, Enayetur Raheem, Tanvira Afroze Sultana, Mohammad Sorowar Hossain (2017). Pattern of hematological malignancies in adolescents and young adults in Bangladesh. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, 51, 109-112.
Hossain, M. S., Raheem, E., Sultana, T. A., Ferdous, S., Nahar, N., Islam, S., … & Khatun, H. (2017). Thalassemias in South Asia: clinical lessons learnt from Bangladesh. Orphanet Journal of Rare Diseases, 12(1), 93.
Islam, M, Khan JR, Raheem, E. (2017). Bradley-Terry model for assessing the performance of ten ODI cricket teams adjusting for home ground effect. Journal of Data Science, 16, 657-668.
- Dey, S., & Raheem, E. (2016). Multilevel multinomial logistic regression model for identifying factors associated with anemia in children 6–59 months in northeastern states of India. Cogent Mathematics, 3(1), 1159798.
Jahan Y, Raheem E, Akhteruzzaman M, Hussain MA, Kazal RK, et al. (2015) Association of TSH Level with First Trimester Pregnancy Loss in Anti-TPO Antibody Negative Women in Bangladesh. Med J Obstet Gynecol 3(3): 1061
Sanku Dey, Enayetur Raheem, and Preenan Sarkar (2014). Identifying the Factors Influencing Institutional and Non-Institutional Delivery Practices in Slums of Shillong City. Health and Population – Perspectives and Issues 37 (3 & 4), 76-87, 2014 (Published in June 2015)
Sanku Dey, Enayetur Raheem (2015). Socio-Economic Determinants of Family Planning Acceptance among Slum Dwellers of Shillong City, Meghalaya–A Multivariate Analysis using Logistic Regression Model, Demography India, 41, 1&2, pp. 65-74.
Dey, S., Raheem, E., & Sarkar, P. (2014). Identifying the factors influencing institutional and non-institutional delivery practices in slums of Shillong city. Health and Population: Perspectives and Issues, 37(3-4), 76-87.
Yusuf Ali, Shah AL-Emran, M. B. Islam, and E. Raheem (2014). Adaptation to climate change in coastal saline area of south-western region of Bangladesh. Int. J. Sustain. Agril. Tech. 10(4): 09-16.
S. Ejaz Ahmed, and S. E. Raheem, (2012). Shrinkage and absolute penalty estimation in linear models, WIREs Computational Statistics. Volume 4, Issue 6, pages 541–553, November/December 2012.
Raheem, E, Ahmed S. E., Doksum K. A. (2012). Absolute penalty and shrinkage estimation in partially linear models. Computational Statistics and Data Analysis. 56(4):874-891.
- Raheem, E. and Ahmed, S. E. (2011). Positive-shrinkage and Pretest Estimation in Multiple Regression: A Monte Carlo study with Applications. Journal of Iranian Statistical Society. 10(2):267-289.
2010 and before
Ahmed, S E, Raheem E, Hossain M. S. (2010). Absolute Penalty Estimation. International Encyclopedia of Statistical Science.
Raheem, S. E., Syeda Shamema Sultana and Mohammad Shahed Masud (2006). Factors contributing to Bangladesh’s GDP: A principal component factor analysis approach. BRAC Univeristy Journal, Vol III, No.1, pp. 27-33. 2005
Hossain, A and Raheem, S. E. (2005). A comparison of nonparametric and parametric approaches for estimating survivor function. AIUB Journal of Science and Engineering, Vol 4, No. 1, pp. 19-24. 2004
Raheem, E. and J. A. Syeda (2004). Intergenerational Mobility in Landholding among the Santal Tribe: A Markov Chain Model Approach. Social Science Review, Dhaka University Studies (Part D), Vol 20, No. 2, pp. 67-77. 2002
Raheem, S. and Sekander Hayat Khan (2002). Combining Probability of Emptiness and Mean First Overflow Time of a Dam to Determine its Capacity. Journal of Spatial Hydrology, Vol. 2, No.2.
- Introductory Statistics (undergrad level)
- Mathematical Statistics (undergrad level)
- Experimental Design (grad level)
- Introduction to Statistical Computing (with SAS) (grad)
- Advanced Statistical Programming with SAS (grad)
- Multivariate Analysis (Theory and Applications) (grad)
- Member, American Statistical Association (ASA) (2010 ~)
- Member, Statistical Society of Canada (SSC)
- Life member, Bangladesh Statistical Society
- Life member, Bangladesh Association for the Advancement of Science